Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, July 24, 2006

Love is Not Fuschia Today...


Flutter butter.
Fly.
Away.
Here.
Away.
I think I am broken again.
Who fixes me?
Who fixes the butterflies?
They cannot flutter.
They cannot flutter.
They cannot flutter.

Time surrounded by water.
I poured some and so did the sky.
We were not so divided then.
It's time to pick up my pieces and start laying bricks.
Build a better wall this time.
One that won't crumble so fast.
No I don't understand.
Why don't you tell me.
Tell me again why it's not my turn to matter right now.

When will you take care of me?
It will finally be my turn, and I won't be there.
I won't be there.
Love will pass you by.
And when it's gone you will make it a priority.
But it won't matter anymore.
It just won't matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home