Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Busy Bee...

Today was a really busy day, but I got some good news. My MRI went well and the doctor told me that there is no serious damage to the soft tissue around my right knee, which is what he thought might be causing the pain and the random popping out of my knee when fully bent. So no answer as to why my knee is aching and popping out randomly, but at least it's not serious tissue damage. He recommended physical therapy to strengthen the tissue around my knee so it won't pop out, but I'll have to see if I can fit it into my immediate schedule for now. It might just have to wait, I'm very busy right now. I'm not moving along very fast on my art piece either, which bums me out because I really want to work on it but classes are keeping me busy. I miss being at work everyday too, I don't get to see the kids as much, and I always get there too late for art time, that bums me out too. I miss the kids. Life is busy. I can't wait to move to Maui and relax, bitches! Just kidding! So far my classes are good, and I only have one obnoxious girl in one of my classes, and one I just plain don't like. Haha!..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home