Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, August 07, 2006

Life In Fuschia and On a Diet...


So I decided that I am overweight, and I need to get back on my diet. I started today by putting in a workout session in the basement on my eliptical machine, and the Bowflex, along with some crunches and upper leg strength training. The funny thing is, now that I've sworn off everything I like to eat once again, I have the unresting urge to bake chocolate chocolate chip cookies. Everytime I diet I take my urges to eat things I like right to the kitchen. I bake uncontrollably so others can consume it, and somehow watching everyone else consume the thousands of calories I crank out of the oven and resisting, gives me a sense of satisfaction. I know it's wrong, but I can't stop it! Haha. So I am off to bake...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home