Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, November 20, 2006

OJ Simpson ~ Here's Another Slap in the Face.

I am absolutely disguisted by OJ Simpson's recent interview where he talks about how he would've murdered his late wife Nicole Brown, "had he done it." He basically explains that if "hypothetically he had murdered Nicole, how it would've happened." He also wrote an entire book detailing the murders, "hypothetically" of course, but with vivid details only the killer would know. C'mon...we all know he did it, we've always known it was him. This interview was just another slap in the face of the families whose loved ones he viciously murdered. It's basically him saying he did it and got away with it, and he's rubbing our faces in it. I am sickened by OJ Simpson more so now than ever before. Not only was it blatantly obvious at the time of the murders that it was him, but some judge, who clearly slept through the entire trial, as did the jury...let him get away with murdering two people. I have never understood how the people on that jury, the judge, or his attorneys can sleep at night knowing they let a murderer go free. They let him get away with capital crimes without even a slap on the wrist, and now he is making a mockery of the tragedy he has inflicted on the families and loved ones of two people. It makes me so upset to know people like him roam free without a single guilty thought, while innocent people suffer in life. It's just so unfair. Why on earth would anyone be so cruel as to give a hypothetical account of their childrens' mother's vicious murder? I think he is a terrible a person. How could he be a good father and give an interview to the world on how he would've murdered their mother, had he been the one who did it? If pigs have started flying, hell has by chance frozen over, and there is someone out there who belives OJ Simpson is innocent...why would he give an interview like this? He could've used something else for publicity. How could he do this to his children? This isn't his first attempt at making a mockery of how he murdered two people. He had a briefly aired comedy show where he did a skit re-enacting the murders he commited, again "hypothetically," and even included a blood smeared white Bronco. I'm so angered, he is shouting to the world that he committed 2 murders and got away with it. I wonder how the people on his jury, that found him innocent, feel watching him make a joke out of what he did. This man deserves to suffer for what he has done and the way he's making jokes about getting away with murder. What an unjust right to live this man has. I truly hate very few besides George W. Bush, but OJ Simpson deserves a fate that is equal to the suffering he has inflicted.

So if I shove my mouth full of cookies but say "I didn't do it, but if I hypothetically ate the cookie, here's how I did it "...yet the cookie is gone and there is clear visual evidence of cookies having entered my mouth...did I eat the cookies?...and if I say I didn't eat the cookies, but continue to "hypothetically" describe and re-enact how I ate the cookies...am I innocent, or did I eat the cookies and am now making a fool out of you?...Think about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home