Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

From Suffering Springs Inspiration...


So I've been thinking about starting a new project. I saw some touching pictures today and am newly inspired to create a piece of meaningful art. It brought back my rememberance of Hurricane Katrina, the suffering in Iraq, and the suffering that goes on daily in the world. It was a farmiliar moment where the suffering wasn't just on tv, but in real life, and it didn't stop when a commercial came on, it went on...I am truly inspired to create something that speaks truth. Too many sufferings are undercover and silenced...Today suffering has touched me, and now I must speak...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home