Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Thursday, August 10, 2006

The Future Looks Bright...


I've been really stressed out the past week trying to get all of my school stuff handled for the Fall semester, and figuring out my work schedule. I've been getting more and more excited about moving to Maui. It's a little bit scary, it's a long way from small town Ohio. I have to figure out when I need to trade my car in before I leave, set up a schedule for shipping some of my things, and organize all of my lesson plans before I leave in nine months. I am stressed out, nine months seems like a lot of time, but working part-time and going to school full time leaves little time for much else...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home