Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Roxy...


Honey-bunny.
She doesn't like walking in a straight line, she zig-zags.
She has a mohawk, and it's all natural.
Her personality surpasses her size, and her love is unconditional.
She sprints out of the bathtub if I look away for a second.
She gives LOTS of kisses, and chases anything that moves, except birds.
She loves to dig on my bed and push the covers off onto the ground.
She likes to tear the stuffing out of the couch in my living room when she gets excited.
When she wants to go walking she will pace, then she will bark at me, then she will tug my pants.
She curls up next to me at night, and if I move, she moves with me.
She LOVES her mini tennis balls, and demands a treat everytime she comes in front outside.
She hides under the bench at doggie daycare, and got bit by a crab at the beach...on her nose.
She follows bugs on the patio and eats them.
She lays on my robe when I shower, and hides under my bed in the corner when she hears the vacuum.
She likes it when I hold her against my chest like a baby, and she loves being brushed.
She hates the beach, but loves swimming outside at doggie daycare.
She's slowly learning that squirrels are friends not chewing toys.
She's one of a kind.
She's my little buddy, Roxy.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home