Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

The Rush That Creeps.

Scared.
Afraid of the rush creeping through me.
There is a wave rising over my head.
And maybe I should run just incase I might not remember how to swim.
Swim.
I know how to do that.
Scared a little more.
I just glued myself together, I don't want to fall.
Not from the middle shelf.
Feeling fragile, and there is an earthquake in my world.
I don't know if you can stop me from falling apart.
I don't want to be broken.
So I will wiggle my eyebrows and try to figure you out...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:37 PM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    north
    south
    east
    west
    which way is the best
    becoming clear as i hear
    truth beat within my chest



    PEACE

     
  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    eyebrows wiggle, voice cracks and
    cars are cold in the winter

     

Post a Comment

<< Home