Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, January 22, 2007

The Mugs.


An early arrival with break time kisses.
Test driving our awesome mugs, and purple breakfast smoothies.
Sleeping in your arms, and feeling under the weather.
Holding me and playing with my hair.
Pottery that didn't happen, and bacon bits confusion.
The Ice Age had a happy ending, and it was time to leave...
Since you I'm happy for no reason.
I smile, I laugh, I feel alive.
Know I am on your side...I play only for Team Greg! :)
You're sweet and caring.
And it happened.
I Love You.

2 Comments:

  • At 2:13 PM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    I Like connecting
    i am Open with you
    and i feel Very good
    you have pretty Eyes
    You gave me DREAMS
    Only touch you
    Under the stars

     
  • At 9:46 PM, Blogger Gabriella said…

    It took me a while to see the coded message ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home