Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, January 08, 2007

Smooth Greg, Not Furry Greg.


You are furry.
Here is a not furry picture of you.
I am not furry.
I sometimes like furry people.
You are furry.
I like you.
Not just some times.
All the time.
Even when you tell me I need to brush my hair and then you laugh at me.
Even when you unnecessarily pull my pants down and laugh at me.
Even when you poke me with your tounge and then laugh at me.
Even when you lick my face and then laugh at me.
I still like you.
Haha.
Because you listen to me.
You talk to me.
You make me laugh.
You hold me when I sleep.
And when I'm awake too.
You like me just as I am.
You are furry.
I like you.
Haha.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    awaken to a beautiful surprise
    with pretty blue eyes.
    the voice is sweet
    with different colored feet. (except today!)
    she makes my day
    in a special way.

    we explored erie - the smoothies were cold and so was the beach - both were Good.
    and its natural to make noises when a toaster becomes a toaster oven!!!

    held so tight, kept warm at night, wrapped in delight, dreams take flight~ ~~ ~~~ ~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home