Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, February 12, 2007

I Found My Safe Place. It's You.

A fairy with beautiful words.
Pink baby roses and vegan cookies.
Painting bowls by the window as we sat on very tall chairs.
Snuggling, sleeping, cuddling, hugging.
Kisses.
Lots of kisses all in one day.
Lunch from Mustard seed to accompany organic noodles eaten on the floor.
Lady in the water.
Tears.
Lots of tears.
You held me as I cried.
A car ride.
Macaroni and Soy cheese, yummy desert.
Sleep.
Close and connected.
Warm and safe.
At peace after a long evening.
Love in the morning and many yawns.
Soy chocolate/strawberry smoothies for breakfast.
Goodbye. I Love You...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    The minute I heard my first love story / I started looking for you, not knowing / how blind that was. / Lovers don't finally meet somewhere. / They're in each other all along.
    Quote From:
    Rumi: The Book of Love
    Poems of Ecstasy and Longing

     

Post a Comment

<< Home