Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

ablueblendersittingupsidedowninthekitchen waitingtobesaved.

If I was a color, I would be blue.
If I was a smile, I would be upside down.
If I was a frown I would be right side up.
If I was a kitchen appliance, I would be a blender.
I spin very fast.
I'm happy.
I'm sad.
You don't know the dark place inside of me.
Sometimes I feel like hiding away.
You always find me.
You make me smile.
Sometimes I have a negative attitude, but you are my positive. :)
Yes.
You will save me from myself...

1 Comments:

  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger awake1234 said…

    ~Reading sticky notes I can see how much you care.
    Always know I am right here in your heart.
    Missing eachother - look inside and find a piece of you/me there...reflecting feelings we share.~

     

Post a Comment

<< Home