Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Girl On The Verge Of A Nervous Breakdown...


Today was the worst day in the history of my life, ever. I registered for another class today, which makes six classes this semester. I'm also working part-time as the afternoon preschool teacher's assitant now that I've been demoted (haha) since I have so many classes. I'm really bummed out from all the animal welfare stuff too, it depresses me to read of the cruelty people are capable of, and see the pictures and the videos. It really makes me want to give up sometimes, but it just makes me want to do what I can for those that are suffering. But today, I am just sad...

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous femdom incest stories said…

    wanted fugitive Sapphire, also known asthe Avenging Angel, was seen fleeing the scene. She has no undies and her pussy is very freshlyshaven.
    free forced bondage stories
    free interracial sex stories post
    black adult sex stories
    adult erotic short stories
    free first time crossdress sex stories
    wanted fugitive Sapphire, also known asthe Avenging Angel, was seen fleeing the scene. She has no undies and her pussy is very freshlyshaven.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home