Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Nerves...

Very stressful and long day at work. Getting all my books for the fall, and working 10 hour days the past few weeks is getting to me. Our bi-weekly anti-fur protest is tomorrow, and Sunday there is a protest in Tallmadge I am going to. The dieting is driving me crazy, and I'm insanely inspired to work on my art piece but there seems to be no time. Too much planning for school and work, the semester is about to start and I have five classes to worry about, and I'm trying to squeeze in a daily workout. I still have to complete my activities for the upcoming school year. The kids are helping to keep me in a positive mood, their laughter has become a highly effective energy alternative resource. Just found out yesterday I need to get an MRI for my right knee on the 21st and I'm nervous. I am very afraid of IVs, I still cry when I receive shots. Scared...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home