Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Redneck Chevy Operator Pisses Off Road-Rage Prone Treehugger...

Today was not a great day. My MRI is on Monday but my knee is killing me in the meantime. My road rage got the best of me today. I stopped to get gas, and some asshole who was at the pump in front of me took up so much space, I couldn't pull far enough ahead. The jackass could barely reach his own gas tank, and I was blocked in from behind so I had to wait until he was done. When he finally left and I was able to get gas, I backed out because there was a new car at the pump in front of me. I pull out and go to drive around and some idiot parked his truck in front of the fucking door into the gas station building so there wasn't enough room for cars to get through between the truck and the cars pumping gas. I mean the parking spots were a few feet away! How rude, some morons just think they have some special right to park right in front of the fucking door just because they are too lazy to walk a few feet. To make it worse his back window had a white buck decal that said 'Size Matters.' What a huge jackass. "Hey look at me, I'm a redneck and I park my bigass Chevy whereever I want, 'cuz I got special parking priviledges. Why you ask? 'Cuz I shoot defenseless animals to make myself feel like a man." I'd like to see exactly how small his balls are to have to shoot innocent animals to make him feel like a man...Holy F*cking Sh*t, People!...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home