Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Friday, September 15, 2006

Untitled...


So hollow.
Moments are passing, and the days are fast moving.
Still, I am so hollow.
Can't stop the repetition.
Can't stop the repetition.
Smile, and no-one will know.
Not ever.
Just smile, and no-one will know.
Smiling will make everything ok.
If I don't say it outloud, no-one will hear it.
Just won't, not ever.
If I smile a million times, I won't feel it.
Just won't, not today.
But I can't stop the repetition.
Never can I stop the repetition.
Just can't, not ever.
Forget, just pretend it's gone away.
Away, far away.
Run and it won't catch up, it won't catch up today.
Don't look back, not ever.
If I don't remember it, it won't be real.
If I don't think about it, it won't hurt me.
It won't, not ever.
So hollow.
Smile.
Just smile...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home