Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Disposing In Abundance...

My eyes are open.
My ears listen.
I know things.
I understand little of humanity.
People are suffering.
I look.
People are suffering.
I hear them.
I am standing still.
People hurricane around me.
Faceless participants.
Basking in their victories.
Somehow the cruelty and death has brought them victories.
The mighty bargain of the takers.
I know them.
I know who they are.
They know what they do, but they do not care to see.
They count their victories with blood on their hands.
They are blocking my eyes.
I still see what they are doing.
They are covering my ears, but I hear them.
They don't want me to know.
But I know.
The many faces of the devil is man himself.
The plague of money is the killer of their souls.
Suffering everywhere.
The great victory of man.
It only cost him discarded life.
And of that, there is an abundant supply.
Everyday I know, and I see, and I hear.
The men who sell their souls, do not find it in taste to hand out salvation.
The suffering plagues me.
Someday I will go to where it breeds, as I know it is willed for me.
Seek truth for the payers.
Question the takers.
Ask them what their soul has bought them.
How many cars, how many houses, how many dollars?
And how many discarded people did it cost?...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home