Life In Fuschia...

~*Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter - Martin Luther King Jr.*~

Monday, October 09, 2006

uglybeautifulgirl.

I who flutter can never land.
I can never stop the repetition.
Never gone, always here.
Inside.
Don't speak it.
No, don't say a word.
That is not you.
It's only a reflection you must know isn't enough yet.
It's only, it's only.
The covers under which you lay will give you silence.
Complicate love and know the hurt is only temporary.
Send him away and he won't have the chance to hurt you.
Ask him to come back and he'll prove he is a liar.
Build a wall and never let him back in.
I must flutter, always flutter.
The coulds will hide me from my reflection, and I won't have to see.
Days of innocence long gone away.
No more reflections, no more reflections.
Just can't stop the repetition, no I just can't.
I can't stop the repetition today.
Any other day, not today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home